Where to dive in Northwest Arkansas???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dyin-To-Dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey all. I am new to diving and new to NWA. I hear that Beaver lake is an ok place to dive, but I don't know where on the lake to go. Any suggestions? Also, if you know any good places other than beaver that are close to NWA, please let me know

There is a dive map on Lost Creek Marinas website for Beaver Lake. Most people I know go to the Indian Creek day use area or the park next to the dam. Get a hold of one of the local dive ships like C&J or Lost Creek. Not only can they tell you where, but probably set you up with a buddy. Also, you might give Extreme Sports Scuba a call out of Joplin, MO. They usually spend two weekends at Indian Creek a month. A lot of the time they bring a cascade and have air right there on the beach.

ESS is hosting an Underwater Gorilla hunt this next Saturday. They also do a pumpkin carving in October which is a blast.

if your in northwest arkansas you are about an hour and a half away from tenkillers scuba park too in oklahoma. (Depending on where at in ark) but the dam site park tends to be one of the most utilized dive sites due to its being used by dozens of dive shops for certification. its a fairly easy entry gentle slopes too :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom