Where to dive in Iloilo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nudiver

Registered
Reaction score
samal island philippines - male, maldives - vice
# of dives
25 - 49
gud day everyone!
its vacation time for me once again and will be staying in iloilo for 3 weeks. i was hoping to find a dive op near the city and prefer shore dives. am just a newbie so the idea is to get wet, wet....wet :D
thanks in advance!

i am not aware there is diving in iloilo. i know the part of guimaras where there was potential diving was affected by that oil spill. are you not considering nearby islands for a weekend diving trip? because dumaguete (apo island) is just an island away.

Hey, that's my backyard!!! Lot's of places to dive. What are you looking for?

would luv to go dumaguete or nearby places but my schedules are tight by that time. will try guimaras though...

babyD : no particular site in mind, just a place to dive near the city. and if possible an instructor for my friend...

I will be teaching 1 OW and 2 DM candidates 23 May to 7 June.....stop by for a dive or two.

but culasi is not within iloilo's backyard, babyD! :D

It is close by island standards....3.5 hours by car....okay, close is relative

3.5 hours is doable for a day trip. That's how long it took me last time I drove to Anilao from Manila....via Balisong... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom