Where to dive in Boise ID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

blue-tonic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,

I will be passing through Boise in late June and was wondering what diving is good around there. I will only have one day to dive so I would like some good ideas from the people that dive there. Word of mouth is always better then just reading website after website. (Although you can get some good info :D)

I'm from Texas and the coldest I have been diving was about 52 degrees. So if a dive spot is that temp or higher, I am good to go. Other then that I take all recommendations. Just diving some place new and blowing some bubbles is what I am looking for.

Thank you in advance for your responses.
BT :wink:

I know we have a few members from that area, but they appear to be absent? :D

My suggestion is if folks don't respond, call some local dive shops, and talk to them. I KNOW there is some diving in the area, but I am not familiar enough with the area to offer any advice other than to talk to some locals.

Back
Top Bottom