Where to dive and play along Dalmation coast- Split, Croatia to Athens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

crayolabarb

Registered
Reaction score
We're taking an Overseas Adventure Travel cruise on the "Artemis" this coming week from Split, Croatia ending up in Athens, Greece. I'd love to dive a couple of times along the way and am looking for suggestions of beautiful, interesting dives.
We will be stopping in: Split, Hvar, Korcula, Dubrovnik, Kotor-Montenegro, Saranda-Albania, Corfu-Greece, Itea-Greece, Athens-Greece.

Any other fun activities anyone has done in any of these places- biking, hiking, kayaking, hang gliding- I'd love to hear about as I know these trips are "sight-seeing", I'm going to want some more "fun" activities.

Thanks everyone!

loads of shipwrecks around viz island and the istrian peninsula.

Rab island is pretty place but no wrecks or fish.
nice colluseum in pula-more intact than the one in rome.

one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.

loads of shipwrecks around viz island and the istrian peninsula.

Rab island is pretty place but no wrecks or fish.
nice colluseum in pula-more intact than the one in rome.

one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.

Pula is probably North of where you will be, but it has some great diving. One of the best night dives I've ever done was there, with the exception of the illegal net someone hung across the harbor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom