Where to buy mask in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not know the name but there is a dive shop with a large selection of masks located across the street from the Machete restaurant. A tequila store and an Oxxo convenience shop are on the other corners.

I do not know the name but there is a dive shop with a large selection of masks located across the street from the Machete restaurant. A tequila store and an Oxxo convenience shop are on the other corners.

The name of that dive shop is Pro Dive, they carry mostly Aqua Lung gear.

Scuba Price on 5th about a block and a half before the cemetery has a decent selection. They have a generic model that seems to fit most.

The name of that dive shop is Pro Dive, they carry mostly Aqua Lung gear.
Thanks and in masks at least they have Cressi as well. I lost my mask last trip. Fortunately I had a back up but went there to check out options just in case. Found a mask that fit and felt wonderful but decided to wait until I returned to the states. Then found out its not available here yet :( . It was the Cressi Zeus.

i am pretty sure del mar is a hollis dealer. aqua safari in town has a good selection. but i cannot remember what brands they sell. prices are high there as well. how about studio blue ? scuba club ?

Back
Top Bottom