Where O Where have the Photos all gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micahjt

Contributor
Reaction score
WoW! the photo section seems to be on a permanent outing....
Does anyone have a clue when the photo section will be back up and running???

Yes, I was aware of the site maintenance but I'm still wondering about an estimated time of repair? Perhaps next fall sometime???

:confused:

I just can't imagine that it would take week(s) to get this fixed. It has been weeks already? yes? :huh: Seems like a long time already.

Sure, it's not PC to complain :lol: about something that is basically free but.....common, I'm dyin' over here!

While we continue to work on a few "glitches" that are still present in the new system upgrades, "extra features" will be left off to make the trouble shooting easier.

Upon clearing the issues with the basic system, services will be turned on one or two at a time and tested for a week before bringing more online. If one is found to be having a problem, it will be turned off and left off until all of the other features with no problems are back on. Then we'll start working on the ones that had problems one at a time.

I explain the process because when you consider all of the features and services we're talking about, it helps a person understand why this could take a rather long time.

All that said, the Photo Gallery is on the top of the list of importance and won't be left to the end if it has problems.

Hope that helps.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom