where is the best place to dive on east coast?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The "East Coast" runs from Key West, Florida to Lubec, Maine. Could you narrow it down a bit?

hmmmmm decisions decisions i would have to say in the carolinas and florida

The Atlantic Ocean :wink:

I'd have to say anywhere from RI through ME... but then since I live in the area and can splash within an hour of leaving my house, I would say that :wink:. Doesn't really depend on what you want because we've got shore dives, wreck dives, shallow dives, deep dives, scallop dives, bugs, fish, sharks.. about the only things we don't have are warm waters and endless visibility.

After the Florida Keys I would say Long Island NY. You can do everything from a shallow water beach dive to the Andrea Doria.

What time of year? I found out that in the fall they must close the ocean thru the week in North Carolina. Not a single dive shop goes out thru the week, only weekends. I like the Florida coasts and the northern Atlantic.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom