Where can I stream Deep Sea Detectives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wgmontgomery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone know of a source (Netflix, Amazon, Kodi/XBMC etc.) that has Deep Sea Detectives?
I doubt there's much that I can add about the show itself that h/n already been stated, so I'll let the question stand alone.
Thanks!

Tried looking for it a while back and was unable to find it. Wish Discovery would make it available On Demand or to one of the Hulu/Netflix/etc apps.

The hardest one to find and I cannot get it anywhere is the episode "Death on Lake Huron". Been wanting to see it for years.

I can't even find it on Kodi/XBMC. A few add ons have it listed but none actually play. YouTube does not seem to have full episodes either.
What makes it worse is the price of the DVDs; the ones that I've seen have one episode per disc for ~$15.
I certainly don't begrudge anyone making money, but $15 per episode is ridiculous.

You Tube has a few full episodes. Do a search under "Deep Sea Detectives Full Episodes." Not all are clearly title as full episodes or even named DSD, so you have to "investigate" a bit.

Apologies for resurrecting the old thread but does anyone know where you can watch this now? It doesn't appear to be on History Vault any more.

History was A&E which is owned by Disney and Hearst Media, I keep hoping they will pop up on the Disney+ streaming app.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom