Question Where can I find Atomic service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SaltyWombat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm learning how to service my own regulators. I'm all set for the Scubapro regs I have. However, now I might buy an Atomic.

I'm aware of service kits from ScubaGaskets.com, but I don't know of a source for genuine Atomic service kits. Any pointers would be welcomed.

Unfortunately I do not have access to Atomic. As I have no love for them I never bothered trying to find a source.

Once Huish fully sunk their teeth into Atomic, it’s not easy.

you are not allowed to buy parts for these regulators in North America and anyone selling them to an address in NA is in direct violation of their dealership agreements. 3rd party or gray market *know a guy and pay cash, or import from overseas* is your only option and if you find genuine ones, do not publish where you got them from or you will find out that you are unable to buy any more from them...

Back
Top Bottom