Where are you diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Travis Scuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for somewhere to dive this weekend? Charters are running Saturday and Sunday with space available. Come out for a dive from Giant Stride at one of the many sites on the lake.

For more information about the boat, the sites or to reserve your dive, visit our website at Welcome to Lake Travis Scuba. Visibility is holding at 15+', lake temps can be found at Current LTTS Weather Readings.

In a pool. Doing the 20 skills review with a bunch of Scouts getting ready to go to Sea Base.

Saturday I will be diving off some pontoon boat at Wreck Alley, Shaker Plant, or Oasis Wall. See you Saturday afternoon.

Coco View Resort in Roatan :)

I might be interested in diving Lake Travis on Saturday, what time are you going out? I know my girlfriend wants to drop by Royal Scuba for their blowout sale this weekend, but I might be able to get her to join too, especially if she's trying out some new gear from the sale.

The group I'm in is playing at a " dive " on Saturday... does that count ?

I'm finally heading home after another 3 week assignment in Norway. Continental Airlines and the Iceland volcano willing I'll be in late Saturday night and out at the Windy Point on Sunday afternoon! Although its been a nice trip over here so far ...

Attachments

• KjeragBolten 5-15-2010 4-55-10 AM.jpg
    KjeragBolten 5-15-2010 4-55-10 AM.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 36
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom