Where are the year round divers.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

formernuke

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
It is rapidly becoming that time of year again.....

That's right the warmer weather dive buddies are hanging up the wetsuits till spring. So I'm looking for winter dive buddies. DM if you dive year round.

I dive year round at gilboa quarry and until December at white star quarry. Not exactly near you up in New England but if you find yourself down OH way sometime let me know.

PNW year round. Water is always chilly or cold and the vis is best when everyone else is staying warm.

I'm warm all year a drysuit and a heated tent is all you need.

I guess I need to be more specific, I'm looking for New England winter dive buddies. 🤣 😂

I'm warm all year a drysuit and a heated tent is all you need.

I guess I need to be more specific, I'm looking for New England winter dive buddies. 🤣 😂
I figured... I guess I'll keep the wolf eels and GPOs to myself

Northern California here :happywave:
I dive year around. I also dive in between the storms in the winter. I use a wetsuit.
Water is 50 degrees average year around. Coldest I ever saw was 42 (spring), warmest was about 60 (early fall).
If I was living in the Northeast I would probably have to go dry in the winter.

I live in Utila, so t-shirt and shorts year round here. :wink: The coldest the water gets is 79 for a couple of weeks in rainy season, then it's right back up to 83 for the rest of the year. Spoiled.......

Two words of wisdom... Endless Summer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom