Where are the Turks and Caicos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gassed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I see posts for Turks in Caicos in differing sub forums. Are the considered Bahamas? Bermuda? Greater Antillis? Maybe the Ops could clarify in the sub forums so posts are easier to search and data is more relevant? Or am I just that forum challenged?

They have no affiliaton except as a British Overseas Territory. They're not part of the Bahamas, either Greater or Lesser Antilles nor Leeward or Windward Islands.(at least according to Wikipedia..)

So posts about them belong here in the Greater Caribbean forum. We bundled Bermuda in this forum title when it was set up as they have a similar status. If you scan down the post list you'll see some regarding the T/C islands here.

Based on our existing forum structure there doesn't seem to be a better place.

I would just start your search in this forum as it encompasses all the likely places people post about them. Greater Caribbean and Bermuda

If you find misplaced posts, report them to a moderator to be relocated.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom