Whats Your Favorite Music?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The killer B's for me

Beatles
Buffett
Bruce

I can't get enough of these artists...

---
Ken

I'm all over the map. Depending on my mood my range goes from classical to jazz to hard-rock and heavy metal. I also like hip-hop, rap, and stuff that would fry the brains out of other people my age. I've always loved music and it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are.

Having said that, I don't like things that can be called "easy listening" very much and opera sounds like a dog-whistle to me....

R..

Andrea Bocelli, Jack Johnson and Jon Cruz.

Are we discussing underwater? If so then I prefer the peace and quiet. Noise is just another thing to get away from.

I do understand that some that do a lot of deco diving prefer to have some company while hovering or otherwise off-gassing.

Urgh... not Andrea Bocelli... please!

Ok... maybe because this guy was strained through radio stations in Germany over and over and over and over again... him and Sarah Brightman... *shudder* I still have nightmares remembering the late nineties.

I like indie rock, electronica, blues (chicago, baby!) and jazz...

Except for (c)rap, hip/hop and similar aboriginal noise I can find something I enjoy in almost all genres of music.

Not too many feet away are CDs of classical, celtic folk, bluegrass, 70s, "the pipes", Johnny Cash, Roy Orbison, etc.

Downstairs are CDs of Black Sabbath (ending with Never Say Die), Kansas, Judas Priest (first 5 or 6 LPs), Megadeth, Metallica, Gary Moore, Thin Lizzy, Accept, The Pink Floyd, The Scorpions, "more 70s", 50s, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, David Lee Roth, blues collections, Pat Travers, etc. etc.

Rock on and PLAY IT LOUD !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom