What's up SOCAL!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tonyc

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi!

Whats up wrinkles and kelphelper!
What's up mo2vation!
What's up Arnuad-- Do you have a new edition to the family yet????

In case your reading this and don't have any clue who I am...I joined you guys for the January dive (from Arizona) this year and haven't really been able to dive since. However.... I have not stopped my horrible obsession with scuba. IN fact, while land locked I got a tattoo of a hammerhead on my back. I'd post a pic, but that's beyond my expertise. I'm really hoping to get some diving in over the next two months, especially since my wife and I are going to be diving in Costa Rica in two months. I sort of hurt my back at work and complained after about a week of being in pain and now they have me off for the week and going to a physical therapist. I wonder if those undercover investigators are watching cuz I'd sure like to sneak off and dive!
Anywho, just wanted to say I miss you guys and miss diving (breathing off your reg in the living room while watching sea hunt is just not that much fun)
Does anyone know how the water temps are on average through March???

Tony.

Hey Tony! A couple of advices:

1. If you're going to sneak off, don't post (or brag) about it on a public discussion board.

2. If the reason why you're off is that you back hurts like hell, you may want to consider activities other than scuba diving right now.

Good to hear from you. Come dive with us soon (when you're better)

Arnaud,
One thing I have is a really good work ethic. I would never sneak off and dive and will wait till I'm cleared. I actually feel better, but have to wait till Tuesday to see the doctor again. You know I feel like I'm in trouble for hurting myself- that's what I get for saying anything at all. Michelle and I just bought some new stuff for the house and then I hurt myself. I tell them and they say, "Well you can't work as a nurse until your better" The fact is that even hurt, I'd say I could still do more then some of my co-workers. Asi es la vida.

Kelphelper,
Thanks for the great link. Sea of Cortez is looking somewhat more appealing now. I miss the swaying kelp and curious garibaldi though. You guys are so lucky being soo close to the ocean.

Kelphelper was there, too. So much of the stuff around...LOL!

Yes... i agree Debbie... get better soon Tony and get back here. And hopefully your wife will be better to dive as well. I also still need to go diving with you again Debbie. I missed you on that last group dive. Coming to the next one?

We will have to go to Catalina again when Dr. Bill gets back and take him up on his offer for end of the day gathering spot. =)

Ana

Man I really have got to stop making excuses for not diving with you guys.
Particularly because I only live an hour from the beach! I'm missing out on all the fun. Oh well I've had some good excuses though, work, had to move, work, kid (soon to be kids), sleep you know the important stuff. :D

Jambi

Anybody else soaking wet ?

Back
Top Bottom