What's the least expensive Carribean destination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zagnut once bubbled...
[B
Aren't you moving to Houston for a spell? If so, you'll have to hook up with the Southern Swampdivers while you're down there. Maybe we can plan a group dive at Lk. Travis in Austin one weekend. [/B]

Great info, thanks. Sometimes I just don't have time to Google all day and its better to get current scoop.

Ok the deal with me and Texas.... I'm going to be TDY to Houston for 2 months. Then I telecommute from back home in VA. This is subject to change if I can convince my wife to quit her job and put the house up on the market. In that case I'd move to the Woodlands, TX or to Plano, TX. ( Have job opportunities in Dallas also. )

So I'm looking to make some weekend getaways to Coz on the cheap ( get 3-4 dives in here and there ) and also get a trip out to the FlowerGardens. Also I won't have anything against some trips to Lake Travis and Twin Lakes. I just need to find some good buddies down there and work it into my schedule.

chrpai once bubbled...
( Have job opportunities in Dallas also. )

If you come to DFW, there are alot of swampers around here. A few of them are in Plano. Clear Springs Scuba park is in Terrell, just east of Dallas and alot of the Swampdivers end up there during the weekends. It's a pretty cool quarry.

Watch the hot deals section on the Funjet website for CZM deals. Sometimes their deals are awesome!...Like the $269.00 deal I mentioned earlier in this thread. It was for Fiesta Americana, which is one of the nicer places on the island.

Also you might try starting a new thread in the Mexico section so it will get more replies. Folks like DocVikingo know a whole lot more about Coz than I do. you might try PMing DocVikingo too. That guy knows alot about just about anyplace you can imagine going to.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom