What's the best Eezycut Trilobite attachment option?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mje113

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for opinions--After assessing options I think I'm going to get a Eezycut to fill out my kit, but I'm honestly really confused about the attachment options. I know that I don't want it attached to my wrist dive computer (feel free to school me on why that's a good choice), but otherwise I can't find any good photos online of good ways/places to attach.

What kind of BCD do you use?
If you're using BP/W: waist strap, shoulder strap... different pouches are available with the Trilobite. I have it mounted on the right-hand shoulder strap on my DIR harness, just above the D-ring. I can reach it easily with both hands.

Like so, but on my right-hand shoulder (picture found on google):
1674925243935.png

I have one on my waist strap on the side, but I like that idea of up on the shoulder strap, I bet that would be easier to access.

Thanks! these are great! Question though, what "mount" I see flexi, belt mount, etc.

Knife on the left hip and a trilobite on the right. I tried wrist mounting opposite my Shearwater but didn't like it.

To me, the best mount is the one that's centered and wide enough for 2 inch webbing. It can go on a belt or on a computer strap without being floppy.

Left waistbelt inline horizontal without any protrusions … hardly visible to another person as an extra accessory unless you look twice

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom