Whats Next?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A naturist church minister has called on like-minded Christians to join him in celebrating religion in the nude.

Pastor Robert Wright, 51, is to hold weekly fellowship meetings at a nudist resort near Brisbane, reports the Australian Daily Telegraph.

Mr Wright, who has been a naturist for more than 16 years, said: "I am not trying to get Christians to become nudists, I am catering for Christians who are nudists."

Mr Wright, who was ordained three years ago, is also to open a naked music festival at nearby Cabarita and lead services there.

Even security guards will be naked at the event, Raw Cabarita, which promises "an awesome three-day party where clothes aren't necessary".

But Mr Wright added: "Nude is not rude, and the festival will not be like a '69 Woodstock-type thing.

"There are more Christians in it than people realise. We are not into sex orgies, we are very well-adjusted people."

OOOOOKKAAAAYY!!!! That's a little creepy for a Family friendly board!

Firebrand:
OOOOOKKAAAAYY!!!! That's a little creepy for a Family friendly board!

Just checked back on a few of your post and I could say the same thing, shooting bambi, shooting turkeys with a 50 cal etc etc....nice

I don't know about it being creepy - most of us are adults. I just don't understand being nude - maybe I'm not secure enough - plus I like to shop. :D

Becky

nauifins73:
I don't know about it being creepy - most of us are adults. I just don't understand being nude - maybe I'm not secure enough - plus I like to shop. :D

Becky

I have no objection people going nude right time and place (what ever floats your boat) but I posted this because of the church getting into it. I expect examples (good ones) from ministers/priests

So who is to say that this yoyo's example is not actually the good example? :devil_2:

cdiver2:
I have no objection people going nude right time and place (what ever floats your boat) but I posted this because of the church getting into it. I expect examples (good ones) from ministers/priests

Why would anyone expect good examples from ministers/priests? Sounds funny to me :eyebrow:

AEIOU:
Why would anyone expect good examples from ministers/priests? Sounds funny to me :eyebrow:

I'm under the opinion that we should have high expectations, and hold them to a higher standard. Politicians as well :wink:

3dent:
I'm under the opinion that we should have high expectations, and hold them to a higher standard. Politicians as well :wink:

The hold them to it part is the problem, but thats my opinion too.

Back
Top Bottom