Whats my wing Worth? Diamond Subgravity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SentinelAce

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am upgrading to a Dive Rite XT because I want to continue to dive side mount and have the option for doubles. I have never really liked this wing. I dive in ohio. In 23 lbs enough lift with a dry suit and steal 85's? I never really had issues just didn't like this setup.

I have added clips in the back since for steal tanks. Wanted to know what to ask for to sell online.

nothing. it is worthless. you should send it to me for f.r.e.e. :)

nothing. it is worthless. you should send it to me for f.r.e.e. :)

LOL. Have you dove these? I don't care for it at all. I'd sell it to you. I'm really not sure how you determine the lift amount you need?

It is worth what you value it at, and/or what someone is willing to pay for it....

They can be mutually exclusive positions....

not trying to market here lol.
That's exactly what you're trying to do, you're just not very good at it lol

If you want to sidemount commit to it and get a sidemount rig, not a one rig does all but nothing very well.

Get an XDeep and be done with it :)

LOL. Have you dove these? I don't care for it at all. I'd sell it to you. I'm really not sure how you determine the lift amount you need?

i'm just messin' with ya. no i have not used this one. but like everything else you will hear from those that don't like them and those that do. depends on what you expectations are, what type of diving you are doing etc etc bla bla bla

typically smaller lift rigs would be used in warm water destinations with one or two allum tanks but i know of guys that have done multiple tanks with similar rigs.

my travel rig is the old hollis sms50. many hate it. i love it for what i use it for.

most of my used purchases are bought for between 25% and 50% of the new selling price if that helps. depends on age, condition, use etc etc. but i am a buying willing to wait for a good deal.
i think yours is about $600 usd new ??

i guess it depends how bad you need to sell it. the cheaper it is the faster it will sell.

What type of diving do you plan to partake in the future or currently do the most off? Wreck? Cave? Deco? or just recreational? I personally recommend the XDeep over any sidemount out there. I run the XDeep Stealth Tec and there is a reason why some of our top cave explorers and surveyors are running that system. It's proven.

I'm looking at the Dive Rite XT because it works for doubles as well :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom