whats it worth ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loreto boy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello all,
Need a little help figuring out what resale value is of a DUI drysuit we have.
It is a ladies tls350z size ml with rockboots in a size 6. The package was purchased new about 5 years ago new and has never been out of the box. The seals have not been cut , the boots have never even been out of their box. It was brought home , wife found out she was pregnant and it has sat in its box in the back of the closet ever since.
Is the suit still safe to sell to someone, any concerns with a suit that has been stored for such a long time?
I have pictures in my Gallery IMG_02493 - ScubaBoard Gallery

Give me your opinions on what a fair asking price would be

Thanks

Loreto Boy

Wow over 90 views and no one has an opinion of what this thing is worth? Let hear your best guesses.

Thanks for input

Loreto Boy

I'd try for $1200. Make sure to mention it has Zip seals for the cuffs and neck. Does it have pockets and/or P-valve installed? I'd list it over at The Deco Stop too.

about 1/2 what you paid ..less if it needs seals replaced.probably needs seals due to age.

deman for dry suit will peak in the fall when most folks will return to focuses on inland diving and when the water gets cold. the question what is it worth to you to get it sold. the lower the price the faster it will move. even though its never been in the water it is a 5yr suit that probably needs new seals due to dry rot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom