What's in your wet notes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tickler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering what you guys kept in your wet notes. I currently only have some gas matching tables in mine and will use them to write out a complex dive plan. Does anyone have things like pre-dive checklists or things in there?

Thanks.

I put my deco schedule in there and also have some contingency deco schedules just in case the dive runs deeper or longer than planned.

Depends.

Tec dives: plan(s), bailout(s), and all that.

Teaching: skills that students must complete - mainly if there aren't slates for the class (like Self-Reliant Diver etc) - and so on.

I have a plastic laminated picture of a standard "keyboard". On the back are very common words/phrases that might be useful underwater. A list of Compass Points by degrees and reciprocals.

Otherwise, what's on my wet notes?

Just my dreams.

Performance requirements for specialty courses beyond Dive 1, for which I have a slate.

Deco/BO schedules, contingency deco/BO schedules, nav data, and a selection of images from the now-departed HCT. Those deco stops get pretty dull...

Funny little conversations, some survey sheets, laminated deco tables in the clear pocket, a small compass, zip ties, a scooter trigger pin, and a pencil.

Laminated deco tables, dive plans, a few drawings of some cool dive sites. Also some zip ties, extra mouth piece, and DAN information.

I have a list of tank factors in mine, and a whole mess of stick maps. Then there are the interesting notes like the one that says, "Where's the boat?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom