What' Up with Draeger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dräger SCRs are only useful for homebuilders to use for parts. Don't waste your money or time just go for an Inspiration.

Cheers

Dave

Ok Dave, when I am ready for my death wish I'll dive a yellow box.

What? You dont like that comment?

It is just one ignorant comment to go along with yours.

Jeers,

Jason

No sense in sniping now. Obviously the Draeger and the Inspiration are designed for two different regimes of diving.

The Draeger unit is, in fact, well built. It should be, since Drager has been building rebreather units since 1899! I recommend the unit to students of mine who are (1) interested in what a rebreather can do for their diving, and (2) do not have the money for, nor the diving style which requires a CCR.

The Inspiration will, of course, be a necessity if your diver plans to push the edges of the envelope.

The only caveat I have with the Draeger is that the prospective purchaser should also spring for some kind of "real-time" PPO2 monitor/computer.

Cheers,lads!:D

Ok Dave, when I am ready for my death wish I'll dive a yellow box.

What? You dont like that comment?

On the contrary. It bought a smile to my face.

Perhaps I shouldn't post late at night, after a few drinks. My apologies.

Cheers

Dave

Bigjet,

I'm ok...I realize the two units are for different types of diving, but I just wanted to make a point....

Once again..alcohol has taken its toll..hehehe

:cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom