What trips do you have planned?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn

Technical Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Perhaps if we post some of our trip plans, we can run into one another.

Personally, I am going to have one of the most thoroughly saturated springs and early summers of my life. (I am anticipating some envy, frankly.)

February 26-March 11 - Thailand, including six days on a liveaboard.

March 22-31 - Pompano Beach, Florida. OK, I will be working most of the time, but I expect to explore a few wrecks.

March 31-April 3 - Key Largo. This is concentrated diving.

June 26-July 13 - An ABC adventure. Six days in Aruba, a week in Bonaire, and four days in Curacao.

Nice.

I'm determined to go to Egypt this year. I think I'll go to Dahab for a week in either September or November.

R..

boulderjohn:

Personally, I am going to have one of the most thoroughly saturated springs and early summers of my life. (I am anticipating some envy, frankly.)

March 22-31 - Pompano Beach, Florida. OK, I will be working most of the time, but I expect to explore a few wrecks.

June 26-July 13 - An ABC adventure. Six days in Aruba, a week in Bonaire, and four days in Curacao.

The one in my countdown timer.
Hey is the Bus Stop still there?

Nice list John!!

We area planning dives on the East coast of Florida at the end of May. A short 3-4 liveaboard Channel Islands in September. Other than that it's the same ole, same ole around here.

I'd like to do some mountain lakes or something interesting this summer. Any recommendations??

St. Lawrence Seaway July14-19
Belize and Cozumel Dec 3-10
Florida Keys next spring (2006)
Stir in a load of Jersey dives and my schedule is filled

I'm doing AOW at the Hole March 12-13th.

Heading to FL for three weeks in June. Will definately do Key Largo, and some diving near the Ft. Pierce Area. Likely to do a couple springs dives as well as we will spend a week on the Gulf around St. Pete Beech. Dates not firm... yet....

Other than that... I guess I'll see how CO diving is this summer.

If anyone wants to run to the Hole, I'll definately be going, and looking to share gas.

Ron

boulderjohn:

boulderjohn:

Wow, that is quite the list. I'm starting my OW Class and Pool training next weekend and then off to Cozumel April 14-18 with the LDS for my checkout dives. Based on the trip itenerary it looks like we will be doing at least 3 dives a day. I can't wait.

After that, i'm looking at a couple of wreck dives at Aurora Res :wink: to get me through to July/August when we do our family vacation in Mexico. Hopefully I can talk my non diving wife into Coz again, but Playa is probably where we will end up.

trips..........

feb 14 to the 25th St Thomas/ St Croix

Dec 9 a week on the windjammer St Marteen, Saba

and if things work out a week in june in Cozumel and maybe Little Cayman in Oct

boulderjohn:
...March 22-31 - Pompano Beach, Florida. OK, I will be working most of the time, but I expect to explore a few wrecks.

I was in the Pompano/Ft Laud. area over Christmas. Weather was horrible, but I found a couple of boats that went out anyway. The wrecks are great - try to find a ride out to the Tennaco Towers if you can. It's a real interesting dive.

Spent Christmas 2003 in Curacao (stayed at Habitat). Had a great time, and particularly liked diving the "house" reef there. I've only been to Bonaire once, but given the choice I'd go back to Curacao first.

I have another trip to Florida scheduled for summer and will try to get down to the Keys.

Also, if anyone knows anything about diving Perch Lake down in Santa Rosa please chime in. Is it worth the five hour drive, and if so is anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom