What time of year if the best time to travel to Belize? Any groups going this year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know about groups, but if you go to San Pedro, you shouldn't have a hard time finding singles.

As for diving, I like the warmer months. Minimal wetsuit and you have a good chance of seeing more schooling fish, which I like.
There is a very slim chance of a hurricane interrupting your plans but otherwise the weather can be very calm during those months.

Belize is famous for whale sharks and the blue hole. Dates for whale sharks in 2011 are
March 16th - March 26th
April 15th - April 25th
May 14th - May 24th
June 13th - June 23rd

You can go to our website splashbelize.com and check under dive packages, or you could contact patty to get info on our yet to be posted blue hole/ best of Belize dives which you could tie in with whale sharks. Patty can be reached at patricia@splashbelize.com.
We have a lot of people who book single.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom