What Tanks are these?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattleach

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hoping someone may be able to assist. I have two tanks that were given to me by a relative that im not 100% sure what they are. I know they are Fabre steel tanks but not sure if they are HP/LP and size. I plan to bring them into the dive shop for inspection (last hydro was 8/11) but was curious. Any help would be appreciated.

Markings on the tank (best i can make out) are Dot 3aa 2400 86/9002/ 122 m8303 Fabre Italy 1a86+.

From your description they are low pressure. the 86....122 is the serial number You will ned to give us some dimensions such as diameter and length. As I have them in sizes from 8 cf up to 120 cf.

If they are about the height of an AL80 but skinnier then they would probably by 85 cf. If about the same height again but fatter then 98 cf. Taller then 120 cf Skiney are about 7 in diam and fatter are 8 in diam.

26" circumference. From floor to top of tank before valve is 25" (has a boot on)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom