What rig will folks be diving at Innerspace?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nitrojunkie

Reaction score
What will people be diving who are attending Innerspace? Seems like there will be most of the manufacturers in attendance, unfortunately KISS and Prism seem not to be among the sponsors/participants. Hopefully we'll see some divers with these rigs. Stefan?? prism divers do travel don't they???

Last years event was Inspiration only, with Mike Fowler/SDS diving what was the first Evolution in the Americas at that time and of course there were a few Insp/HH rigs. This year will be more like Zero Gravity has been in past years with a broad range of breathers which I really enjoy. A great opportunity to learn about other kit and see how each system has their strenghts and weaknesses.

If AP/SDS EVER get me my Evolution I'll be diving a fully souped EVO, if they don't I'll be shopping for another manufacturer. They claim mine will be delivered early April... so hopefully I'll even have a chance or two to log some hours on it before IS.

I look forward to putting some faces to some names on these boards.

Doug

Hi Doug,

I don't know if Steam Machines will attend the Innerspace show.
They're preparing for Beneath The Sea a week from now.

Stefan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom