What model is this aqua-lung

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

local631

Registered
Reaction score
Lost Wages, Nevada the one and only Sin City
# of dives
25 - 49
i have a brand new unused digital depth gauge that is the same as a uwatec model 330 but has AQUA-LUNG on the face and a rubber outer cover with a hose mount that say's U.S.DIVERS on it but i can't find any info on it anywhere.
any help would be greatly appreciated...has a dead battery.. thought they were supposed to last 10-15 years???

Attachments

• IMG_2114.jpg
    IMG_2114.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 85
I think these guys are the ONLY ones I've ever seen that stated they could reliably change the UWATEC BT batteries: Brass Anchor Battery Service

EDIT: Their policy has changed, it appears they now take them on trade. Send them a dead one and $140 and they send you a new one.

i have a brand new unused digital depth gauge that is the same as a uwatec model 330 but has AQUA-LUNG on the face and a rubber outer cover with a hose mount that say's U.S.DIVERS on it but i can't find any info on it anywhere.
any help would be greatly appreciated...has a dead battery.. thought they were supposed to last 10-15 years???

It may be unused, but it is far from new. I am looking back through the dealer catalogs, I have made it back to 1999 and still have not found it. I will repost when I do find it.

Seasports scuba in Houston Tx may be able to change the battery.

all my gear is analog my buddy had it sitting on a shelf and he didnt remember how or when it got there said i could have it if i wanted it so i figured i would try to find out who/what/where/when/and why...inquiring minds want to know...i herd around the way that this comp. and 140 bucks will net me a brandy new one through a trade in program so i might just look into it a little more.. was hopping the battery change wasn't going to be a 3 ring circus ...
but what do you want for free??? your money back???

Back
Top Bottom