What keeps you sane??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calvinandhobbs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Recently, there have been threads where people posted pictures of their mustangs and their aquariums. This made me wonder what non-diving hobbies people on this board have?

Mine is homebrewing beer. What's yours?

my wife (and our cats), my mother and sister

diving with SB folks and others, collecting historic rifles, handloading ammunition, riding my motorcycle, reading (mostly history), watercoloring (suck at it), finding new interests to explore (just got into single malt scotch)

H2Andy:
my wife, our cats

diving with SB folks and others, collecting historic rifles, handloading ammunition, riding my motorcycle, reading, watercoloring (suck at it), finding new interests to
explore (just got into single malt scotch)

ammunition? yikes. single malt scotch? Yikes with a side of Yummy.

I go running, work out, or read.:mooner:

Bluegrass banjo, ballroom dancing, spending time with my dogs, fishing, cooking, and planning for the next dive trip.

Dave (aka "Squirt")

You can guess mine from my profile picture . . . Riding horses has been a passion for a lot longer than diving!

Kayaking, swimming, assorted watersports all get me to the same plane in different ways as scuba.

Motorcycling, kayaking, bicycling, hiking...all of which I should do more of and spend less time on the computer. :D

Calvinandhobbs:
Recently, there have been threads where people posted pictures of their mustangs and their aquariums. This made me wonder what non-diving hobbies people on this board have?

Mine is homebrewing beer. What's yours?

In response to the title of the original post. I don't know about hobbies, but spending time with my wife keeps me sane. I does not matter what we are doing. It may be that we are doing nothing at all.

Hobbies - starting back into photography. Unfortunately that puts me in front of the computer more than I should be.

Back
Top Bottom