What is your LDS and WHY? (Phoenix Area)

Dive shops

• All Wet Scuba

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • AquaBlue Sports

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • El Mar Diving Center

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Inland Water Divers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NDepth Scuba

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ocean Planet Scuba

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Oasis Divers

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Paradise Scuba

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Saguaro Diving & Sports

Votes: 9 10.5%
  • Scuba Sciences

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • Scuba Specialties

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Sports Chalet

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the words "cult" and "fanatic" comes to mind when anything about a certain dive shop or an opportunity to recruit a potential customer comes up.
Not surprised at all that certain people financially affiliated hide behind their supposed anonymity and post glorious things. If ya work there, tell us ya work there!
I won't go there, wouldn't have gone there if they were giving away Halcyon canister lights, and all this because there is no honesty, disclosure, fairness or ethics IMHO.
I'm not stunningly happy with my dive shop, either, but morally and ethically they're head and shoulders above a certain dive shop. On the other hand, you can't argue with their success, and as some entrepreneur many years ago said, no one ever went broke underestimating the average intelligence of humans.

Look for new sock-puppets to blindingly salute the pig flag and take up the cause.
Kevlar anti-flame suit now activated.

After such a nice post you deserve something...

From your LDS...:rofl3:....j/k

i have read some of scubadiver1302001 posting and it looks like he gets picked on alot for his spelling and gramer

why?

diverfromhell:
i have read some of scubadiver1302001 posting and it looks like he gets picked on alot for his spelling and gramer

why?

No worries, there's plenty to go around!

I have read some of scubadiver1302001's postings and it looks like he gets picked on a lot for his spelling and grammar.

Glad to help! :D

diverfromhell:

why?

beets me!

as I looked around and didn't see it.

Too bad - that one tells the whole story for all to see.

That's total and complete BS! They delete that thread but let the "everybody tell us why were so great" thread live and this POS farce of a poll, with more trolls and sockpuppets than you can shake a stick at to bump up their numbers.

Uggg, I'm disgusted, I thought better of Scubaboard than that! It could have been culled and left locked.

-Garrett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom