What is your home screen Teric?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

88BC2633-2FF6-40C0-98B6-0E669E509211.jpeg

I thought it was so cool you could set it up any way you wanted. Then i realized at depth it was hard to read, i use stock colors. I y sf usually use the mode where i can see T1 and T2, then I can see occasionally what my wife's air pressure is

I thought it was so cool you could set it up any way you wanted. Then i realized at depth it was hard to read, i use stock colors. I y sf usually use the mode where i can see T1 and T2, then I can see occasionally what my wife's air pressure is
What is your reading glasses prescription? I a right on the border with blurry and visible underwater. I go back and forth with the stick-on lens on the corner of my mask.

Here are my basic home screens for OC Tec and CCR. I don't like the screens to get too cluttered so will often choose to view secondary and tertiary displays all with the simple press of one little button.

Attachments

• Kulick-22-01-30-002.jpg
    Kulick-22-01-30-002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Kulick-22-01-30-001.jpg
    Kulick-22-01-30-001.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 103
This is where I’ve landed. Thanks for asking this question! I like to see what everyone else uses, too.

Attachments

• 693E59F8-4E56-43CB-AD26-136F7AB16C0B.jpeg
    693E59F8-4E56-43CB-AD26-136F7AB16C0B.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 119
For NDL dives, TTS doesn't seem terribly useful (and can be done in your head). You might consider putting something else there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom