What is up with DSS ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flycaster

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
DSS closed up and was supposedly moving to LasVegas.
I try to look them up now after a year went by and get a warning not to open the website.
I also see a picture of the shop ( which is still in Cal.) and a few scathing reviews about how unfriendly Tobin is.
Is he actually opening up again? I've become a big fan of his products but find it hard to get any business done with them.

Tobin was moving to Nevada. He had many issues with the move, issues he is still resolving. Whether or not he opens up the DSS part of the business in the future is unknown at this time. The suggestion is to see if any of the dealers who stocked DSS products still have what you’re looking for in stock.

I'll try... He doesn't show them on the site, and I don't remember if he ever carried them. I originally got mine directly from Tobin...

Anyone know where I can get another DSS SMB?

I have a used one I would part with, it has the previous owners name written on it. PM me we can figure it out if you like.

Any chance you have a couple of DSS wedge blocks and cam bands you want to trade? Lol

D03A1AEB-7EF7-4E5E-AF0A-702EA4F4A498.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom