What is current status for americans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What is the current status for americans- the only thing I can find is in Dutch and, well being an american, I can only ready English :-(

(sarcasm intended)

thanks

Current status for this American is: hopeful?

But to answer your question: Q&A's travelers - Crisiswebsite van het Openbaar Lichaam Bonaire

"The international flight ban has been lifted from 16 January, 2021 on. Passengers from all countries in the world may now travel to Bonaire. Direct flights between Bonaire and the United States and Canada, for example, are possible again.

The requirements for travel to Bonaire are as follows:
* All travelers, 13 years and older, must possess a negative PCR-test result in order to be able to travel to Bonaire.
* The PCR test must have been done within 72 hours before arrival on Bonaire.
* In addition, all travelers must complete a health declaration form for the Public Health Department no earlier than 72 hours or later than 48 hours before departure. This may be done at: www.bonairepublichealth.org.
* The health declaration and the PCR-test result must be shown at check-in, boarding and arrival on Bonaire.
* The negative test result must be known before departure; otherwise you will not be permitted to fly. The airline representative will ask you about your test result.
* Should you arrive on Bonaire without a negative PCR-test result, you will not be allowed entry and you will be sent back.
• Additionally, travelers must not have been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days before their trip.
* Bonaire advises travelers to make sure that their health insurance will cover the costs of medical care during their stay on the island, including care related to COVID-19."

Hope you are nothing like this American woman in Taiwan who was asked to wear her mask properly and chucked a hissy fit.
They should have just removed her from the Train and given her the standard fine of US$535 for not complying with the law for wearing masks on public transportation. She may be barred from public transportation if she keeps up her nonsense.

Video shows foreign woman lash out when asked to wear mask on Taiwan train | Taiwan News | 2021/01/18

Hope you are nothing like this American woman in Taiwan who was asked to wear her mask properly and chucked a hissy fit.
They should have just removed her from the Train and given her the standard fine of US$535 for not complying with the law for wearing masks on public transportation. She may be barred from public transportation if she keeps up her nonsense.

Video shows foreign woman lash out when asked to wear mask on Taiwan train | Taiwan News | 2021/01/18
trust me - I am not

I work in an ED - so I see COVID every day - completed my vaccine series last weekend! i was lucky enough to get to Bonaire last february and left on one of the last flights back to the US - Looking forward to my 8th trip soon.

Current status for this American is: hopeful?

But to answer your question: Q&A's travelers - Crisiswebsite van het Openbaar Lichaam Bonaire

"The international flight ban has been lifted from 16 January, 2021 on. Passengers from all countries in the world may now travel to Bonaire. Direct flights between Bonaire and the United States and Canada, for example, are possible again.

The requirements for travel to Bonaire are as follows:
* All travelers, 13 years and older, must possess a negative PCR-test result in order to be able to travel to Bonaire.
* The PCR test must have been done within 72 hours before arrival on Bonaire.
* In addition, all travelers must complete a health declaration form for the Public Health Department no earlier than 72 hours or later than 48 hours before departure. This may be done at: www.bonairepublichealth.org.
* The health declaration and the PCR-test result must be shown at check-in, boarding and arrival on Bonaire.
* The negative test result must be known before departure; otherwise you will not be permitted to fly. The airline representative will ask you about your test result.
* Should you arrive on Bonaire without a negative PCR-test result, you will not be allowed entry and you will be sent back.
• Additionally, travelers must not have been in direct contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days before their trip.
* Bonaire advises travelers to make sure that their health insurance will cover the costs of medical care during their stay on the island, including care related to COVID-19."
And you also have to now think about the entry requirements to get back into the US.
Coronavirus Disease 2019
You need a PCR test within 72h of boarding your flight back to the US., or documentation of recovery. Being vaccinated does not help.

And you also have to now think about the entry requirements to get back into the US.
Coronavirus Disease 2019
You need a PCR test within 72h of boarding your flight back to the US., or documentation of recovery. Being vaccinated does not help.
Yep. That's what has caused so many cancellations here in Belize. Americans are worried about exposure here, resulting in a two week extended stay.

We just has an issue at the local pub.
A group of non USA tourists refused to wear the masks while walking around the restaurant
They became belligerent almost to the point of blows, the local sheriff had to be called to have them removed smh

We just has an issue at the local pub.
A group of non USA tourists refused to wear the masks while walking around the restaurant
They became belligerent almost to the point of blows, the local sheriff had to be called to have them removed smh
Are you sure they weren’t American? Really sound American. Haha

Are you sure they weren’t American? Really sound American. Haha
Oh they told everybody what and where they were from and more so lol

Back
Top Bottom