What Is A Good Handheld GPS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Lemke. I just got off of the Garmin site and also saw the Oregon Series GPSes. The Oregon had a 3" screen where as the Montana has a 4" screen. I will have to think about it a while to see if the extra inch is worth the extra dollars to me.

The screens these days on most handheld GPS units have high pixel counts and are in color, so they are very clear and easy to read. Mine was a gift from my folks and I have no prob reading the screen with my aging eyes. LOL

I dont know if this is applicable but here goes. Long ago you used to get i think from garmin a gps named street finder. i did not know at the tme but that unit when the street ended at the shore was the end of the world. It could not be used at sea. maps ended at the shore. My tom tom includes the full global surface. Something to ask about when shopping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom