What has Dennis got?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Gents,

Sorry for dragging you in with the title, but I'm getting another lens for the DSLR this weekend and being Dennis' clone, I need to know what he had in PG.

I sent him and the other Canon employee (MV) PMs, but they're sunning themselves with dusky beauties whilst I survey my cube and the back of my (balding) assistant's head.

Anyway, back on topic, I am going to add an F2.8 Wide Angle 10 - 22mm lens to my collection (I've got one for topside, but that's another story).

Only problem is I can't find one at F2.8, only F3.5 - anyone know if this is what Dennis has?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=141632&WT.mc_n=4&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=GOOGLE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=4

BTW, as soon as my query is answered, please feel free to hijack this thread. Not that you lot ever needed my permissiomn before...:D

Hijack as I will!

thepurplehammerhead:
Gents,

Sorry for dragging you in with the title, but I'm getting another lens for the DSLR this weekend and being Dennis' clone, I need to know what he had in PG.

I sent him and the other Canon employee (MV) PMs, but they're sunning themselves with dusky beauties whilst I survey my cube and the back of my (balding) assistant's head.

Anyway, back on topic, I am going to add an F2.8 Wide Angle 10 - 22mm lens to my collection (I've got one for topside, but that's another story).

Only problem is I can't find one at F2.8, only F3.5 - anyone know if this is what Dennis has?

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=141632&WT.mc_n=4&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=GOOGLE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=4

BTW, as soon as my query is answered, please feel free to hijack this thread. Not that you lot ever needed my permissiomn before...:D

Hijack as I will!

larry, you got a new camera?

ask OEx2, he knows cause he has it too. also, I think it is in his gallery.... He bought a couple new lenses before he took off.

catherine96821:
ask OEx2, he knows cause he has it too. also, I think it is in his gallery.... He bought a couple new lenses before he took off.

Cheers numbers - will do!

It's the martyrdom of Saint Sebastian!

I thought it was quite apt!

Spoon:
larry, you got a new camera?

he said AFTER his QUERY has BEEN ANSWERED !!!!!

pasaway.....

and why am i posting here... i am on voluntary suspension......

Dennis has got talent and a smidgen of cash to finance his toys :wink: :D.

The dslr is coming.......... slowly but surely :D :D.

Back
Top Bottom