What "generation" is my Air 2 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lhpdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
There's some parts kits on ebay... My Air 2 is black with grey buttons. Looks just like the one in the 2005 Scubapro catalog.

Thanks

If the diaphram cover has female thread and ridges on the outside that help you get a grip, it is the older 2nd generation. If it has male thread and nothing to grab onto to unscrew it, it is the new (improved) 3rd generation. I'm not sure, but I believe the 2nd generation only came with red buttons.

Thanks. Guess this is a Gen 3.

Both the second and the third generation air2's had the red buttons. All of the 4th generation air2's have the grey buttons.

My AIR2 is like six years old, and has grey buttons. When I purchased it, there were at least two color choices available (grey and red). Does this mean they were different "generation" AIR2's?

[font=바탕]PM to "DA Aquamaster"... He is an encyclopedia in SP product.[/font]

lhpdiver:
There's some parts kits on ebay... My Air 2 is black with grey buttons. Looks just like the one in the 2005 Scubapro catalog. Thanks

What hoosier said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom