What else is there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMyMyOHellYes

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My aluminum tanks started to multiply and I'm seeing some peculiar sizes. Most recent to take up here is a 17 ft3. ( think I kinda like the 17 - easier to pack than a 19 - and fits really damn nicely in the Pelican scooba travel kit bag.

1647794621230.png

Everybody knows the now common 6, 8, 13, 19, 30,40, 50, 63, 80, 100 ....

What other boogery sizes AL tanks - *ALOOMENUM* tanks -are out there from the centuries of scooba diving history that I don't yet know of?

OMMOHY

My aluminum tanks started to multiply and I'm seeing some peculiar sizes. Most recent to take up here is a 17 ft3. ( think I kinda like the 17 - easier to pack than a 19 - and fits really damn nicely in the Pelican scooba travel kit bag.

View attachment 713261

Everybody knows the now common 6, 8, 13, 19, 30,40, 50, 63, 80, 100 ....

What other boogery sizes AL tanks - *ALOOMENUM* tanks -are out there from the centuries of scooba diving history that I don't yet know of?

OMMOHY
AL14, 27, 45, 60, 92, and the neutral varieties would round out most of your list of AL cylinders sold domestically.

Edit: oh it’s the troll from the old UK forums.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom