What do you want for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am mostly geared up at the moment. I want a few small items such as smb, spear gun and am keeping my eyes open for a set of hp100 or hp119. I am looking at a set but I am trying not to buy any large items just yet.

I am about to hit a dive milestone and will probably treat myself to tdi nitrox course.

What I would like is my wife to start diving maybe buy her some lessons for Christmas.

A booster. :) Then I would almost never need to go to a dive shop

I'm pretty well geared up, so I'd settle for a diving trip. Or a trip with a nice mix of diving and topside activities.

If I have to choose gear, I could always wish for a new dSMB. One with a closed bottom and OPV, since the one I have is the simple type with an open bottom.

What I really want is another trip to Raja Ampat.

But I'd be happy to get a new primary dive light as my other one is toast. And/or a Lavacore or sharkskin short sleeve but long cut top for under my wetsuit on those colder water days. Oh and a Bandz, I think they're called for holding my hair back off my face.

What does your buddy need?

Realistically to have enough funds and good health to repeat my 2015 diving and for my dry suit not to leak.

I would like another couple of strobes with higher power for my deeper dives, and a set of HP steel 10L Doubles.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom