What do you or your lady friends use as BCD and regulators please?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a ScubaPro Ladyhawk. I have about 200 dives on it and like it. I looked into the ScubapPro "light wieght travel BC" but you have to use a weight belt with it. Not a fan of weight belts. My first BC was a ladies Zeagle. It was a zip up front. It was OK until I started wearing a dry suit and it would not zip due to the extra material and underwear. Look into the ScubaPro, I think she will like it! Good Luck!

my fiance is about that size 5'2" 100# and she hated conventional bc's. Now she dives only back plate and wings (when not sidemount) and loves her dss rig for singles and halcyon small pink bp/w for doubles.

The Scuba Pro Lady Hawk is nice if you don't want to go the BP/w route. She might want to take a look at the BP/W travel setup I dive. I'm diving the 18lb Oxeycheq wing with the SS travel plate (2.5 pound), Oxycheq harness (deluxe). I have a couple of Oxycheq medium pockets (holds 5 pounds each) when extra weight is needed. This packs very small and is very light, but very durable. Love it!

I have been using the Scubapro LadyHawk for the past 10 yrs. Regulator is Scubapro MK20 S600. I dive in the tropics, this set up is pretty light weight. Great thing about Scubapro is the durability, if it is properly maintained. I'm eyeing the MK25 A700, might get it for Christmas.:D

Wife has a Ladyhawke and her reg is an Atomic B2.

Back
Top Bottom