What digatal camera's are compatible with Sea&Sea Lenses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Benthos

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a Sea and Sea Seamaster pro system. I'm looking for a digital camera and would like to get one that would allow me to use my 20mm and Macro lenses with it. I'm looking at the Cannon A500 but thats just because its small. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I guess none will accept the strobes?

Thanks
Rich

You might check Sea & Sea's webpage for adapters. They make an adapter for my Pentax Optio housing so that I can use the wide angle and macro lenses from my Motormarine II. I notice that they had adapters for other housings as well.

BTW... once the gallery is back up you should check out the photos I took on our dive trip to Port Hardy BC with the little Optio S50. They are incredible and I wasn't using additional lenses or a strobe.

BTW... the Pentax Optio housing can be used with a slave strobe.

I second Pug's suggestion. I know there was an adapter available for the Olympus housings when they first appeared but in recent years the adapters have been hard to find.

Back
Top Bottom