What did you guys do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want the "old" Scubaboard back just select ScubaBoard Red in the dropdown at the lower left corner of this - and every screen. It looks like ScubaBoard Blue 3.8.2 gives you all the new functionality with the SB banner.

SB has been running on .vBulletin for a number of years. We customize it slightly but the core s/w is JelSoft's .vBulletin. IIRC we're currently running 3.6-8. DMX and Scubatoys made the switch to 4.0 recently which is why they look different.

Alright, let me re-phrase that. I hate the appearance of the generic V-Bulletin page. :D

Haha I've seen worse. Remember Scubaboard 2 days and Myspace announcements as why you couldn't log on at all...?? :laughing:

If you want the "old" Scubaboard back just select ScubaBoard Red in the dropdown at the lower left corner of this - and every screen.

Thanks! Much better.

My eyes can't take the red. I'll wait...

SB Classic looks ok to me.

Whoops.

you know - it just goes to show you... I try to help someone out who was complaining about the softer blue style, and wham... it all goes to crap when I have to run out the door for an hour.

Who is my hero? Netdoc and Howard are my hero's. I ain't photoshopping a picture of you, netdoc.

I still prefer the red theme but have nothing against the blue. The only thing I'd like to point out is that none of the blue themes I've tried have all the toolbar functions of the red theme. Specifically the drop down menu under new posts. I use that a lot, so I'll stick with the red.

Edit - I take that back. The new VB scheme has the full toolbar, but the SB banner is missing from the top of it. (thats more of an FYI, not a complaint)

I still prefer the red theme but have nothing against the blue. The only thing I'd like to point out is that none of the blue themes I've tried have all the toolbar functions of the red theme. Specifically the drop down menu under new posts. I use that a lot, so I'll stick with the red.

You only see those because you're a mod. :wink:

Thanks to my efforts to ease one user's angst... I completely boned the blue style. Instead of causing a complete meltdown of the entire userbase over color... I'm just leaving it. Change is obviously too much for some people, and I'll introduce it in small doses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom