What did everyone get for christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jafo123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'll Start! Besides my two new alum. 80s and my Sealife underwater camera, I got to spend the day with my wounderfull wife and two boys.

jafo123

I got $250 worth of gift certificates to my local music shop. New amp modeler/floor effect board here I come. wooooooooooo

I got 7 angel collectibles (from daughter), a blue square vase and a gift certificate to Jeans Warehouse (from hubby) and a gift certificate to get my hair or nails done (from Santa). Everything I pointed out that I wanted- LOL.

Melissa

Nikonos V and Nikkor 35mm 2.5 lens - Reefnet software

I got lots of great stuff, but the one that would probably intrest all of you most came from my dad. He knows that I plan on buying my dive gear before the spring, so he dicided to get me something for diving. He got me Apollo BioPro fins. They seem cool, but I've only used standard fins before. Will these be hard to get used to?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom