What a great Mother's Day present

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fairybasslet

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My son making me proud. He's an EMT and had his first CPR save today. Last year, he got an award from the mayor for responding to over 100 calls and one of his fellow volunteer EMT'ers got an award for a CPR save. My son told me then that he really wanted to save someone's life one day. Well, today it happened. Congratulations son!

Wow! Never mind that your son saved a life (as wonderful as that is), I'm proud of your son in general. Last I read, he was a typical teen causing you all kinds of grief. :wink: Congrats, Ellen! And Ellen's son! :)

Ellen,

That is so very cool. And happy Mother's Day from me.

very nice!

excellent gift indeed, to all involved

Last I read, he was a typical teen causing you all kinds of grief. :wink: Congrats, Ellen! And Ellen's son! :)
Yeah, thank God I think the worst is behind us.:D And thanks.

Love your avatar. Did you take that in the Philippines?

Yeah, thank God I think the worst is behind us.:D And thanks.

Love your avatar. Did you take that in the Philippines?

Thx! Yes, on the beach at Siquijor. Maybe next month in Florida, I'll find something better to replace it with. :wink:

Great to hear! Saving a person's life has got to be a very special feeling, and you are properly proud of your son. Congrats to both of you.

Back
Top Bottom