what a dive boat this would make

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rookies.

Get this kind of dive gear at LeisurePro. I'm sure they have the grey market version of this thing for, what, $50 million? Sure, they gouge you for freight, but overall, the savings usually makes up for it - I mean, no tax, right?

Plus, they offer their LP warranty.

Dude, go to LeisurePro for this stuff. Haven't I taught you anything.

Support our advertisers.

K

PS: This thing would put the GIANT in giant stride...

Mo2vation:
Rookies.

Get this kind of dive gear at LeisurePro. I'm sure they have the grey market version of this thing for, what, $50 million? Sure, they gouge you for freight, but overall, the savings usually makes up for it - I mean, no tax, right?

Plus, they offer their LP warranty.

Dude, go to LeisurePro for this stuff. Haven't I taught you anything.

Support our advertisers.

K

PS: This thing would put the GIANT in giant stride...

Wonders what the freight charges would be from UPS on this thing??

Paul

Several years ago the last surviving and still relatively sea worthy WWII Independence class carrier (built on a cruiser hull) sold for a little over $250,000 to a scrap dealer in Texas. The organization trying to restore it did not have the funds (they had been more or less embezzled along the way) and the sale was forced to pay for slip fees and other debts. A Independece class carrier for a quarter million would have been a real bargain that I doubt even Leisure pro could have topped.

It was also a tradgedy that we sold a big chunk of our heritage for scrap.

Back
Top Bottom