Whaling thread gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaroo

Contributor
Reaction score
So is it sitting in the moderator forum for cleanup/discussion, or did someone just "disappear" it? I thought thread originators were supposed to be notified when a thread gets pulled.

Scubaroo:
So is it sitting in the moderator forum for cleanup/discussion, or did someone just "disappear" it? I thought thread originators were supposed to be notified when a thread gets pulled.
Following your last post to the thread I started a discussion about it in the Mod forum. Another Moderator saw fit to pull it pending that discussion.

Darn, there goes my fun for the day. Guess I'll have to focus on cleaning house!

Let the Texans do the moderating - they tend to just delete certain posts without the emotional need to pull the thread...

Kim:
Following your last post to the thread I started a discussion about it in the Mod forum. Another Moderator saw fit to pull it pending that discussion.

Seems to me the term Moderator is a misnomer here.

May I suggest: Enforcer, Terminator, Strongman. Maybe just your plain variety show Magician will do.

I enjoyed the informative thread, regardless of its racist connotations about the Japanese, Finnish, American, Canadian and other racial ethnic groups. Now that someone has made certain accusation about the Texan race in this thread - this thread is doomed. :D

Scuba:
Seems to me the term Moderator is a misnomer here.

May I suggest: Enforcer, Terminator, Strongman. Maybe just your plain variety show Magician will do.

Oh man, now how does this apply to me? :huh:

Seriously, this is under a great deal of discussion since it brings up other issues than the whaling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom