Wexford

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

doc6464

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone have any information on the wreck of the Wexford or know who (if anyone) runs charters to it?

Thanks Mario! I've been away for a few days.

I am currently getting some information on charters that will run to this wreck in the spring. I will post all available info. this week for you.

Ok here's the scoop. Deep Three Dive Shop in London, Canada will be running a charter in the spring to this wreck. It's to early for them to have a schedule set up though. Price will be $50.00 - $75.00 depending on the amount of people for a two tank dive. They normally leave out of Goderich which makes it a little over an hour to run out to the Wexford. They are hoping to move the boat to a closer location which would make it a half an hour run. The phone number for them is 519-672-9180.

There will be others running charters to this wreck. It's just to early for them to have advertising going. Goderich is a good port to leave from to get to this wreck. It would be about a half an hour to the wreck-site.

We will update info on the Wexford on our site this spring. :)

Back
Top Bottom