Wetsuit Review- Henderson H2 Titanium Hyperstretch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

helen67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
First off, thanks to all that posted suggestions when I was first looking for a wetsuit. I ended up purchasing a 5mm Henderson Titanium Hperstretch and am very happy with it.

The suit was worn in 78 degree water and felt comfortable in terms of warmth. It was easy on and off as well, another feature I was looking for:) I did about 29 dive with the suit and it did start to wear a bit but it might just be I received a less than perfect wetsuit so I'll contact Henderson. I'm sure there wont be a problem.

Sizing- I purchased a size 10 wetsuit and honestly I think I could have gone smaller but once you're in the water there's no cold water rush except for in the front, just a little. The deeper you go the firmer/tighter the suit gets. Movement was easy and comfortable.

I'd recommend this suit to anyone looking for a new wetsuit and I bought it from LeisurePro. Leisurepro was great as I wanted the Henderson Hyperstretch but they were out of stock so they sold me the newest Titanium Hyperstretch for the price of the old, a $200+ savings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom