wetsuit rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DESIGNERDIVER

IS IT SUMMER YET?
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I will be down in the boynton beach area at the end of February and wanted to know if anyone knows of a place who rents henderson hyperstretch wetsuits. I quit smoking and have gained a bit of weight (am working on getting the weight off) and dont want to buy another suit . I am very uncomfortable in other suits and am trying to find one for rental.................anyone? I will be staying in jensen beach so anywhere from there south to boynton and the surrounding areas work............

I will be down in the boynton beach area at the end of February and wanted to know if anyone knows of a place who rents henderson hyperstretch wetsuits. I quit smoking and have gained a bit of weight (am working on getting the weight off) and dont want to buy another suit . I am very uncomfortable in other suits and am trying to find one for rental.................anyone? I will be staying in jensen beach so anywhere from there south to boynton and the surrounding areas work............

Henderson claims Hyperstretch will stretch something like 150%, have you tried on your existing suit? It may still fit. That said I know of nobody that rents them but I know where you can get a good deal on a new one, let me know.

Henderson claims Hyperstretch will stretch something like 150%, have you tried on your existing suit? It may still fit. That said I know of nobody that rents them but I know where you can get a good deal on a new one, let me know.
I did and it is way tooooooo tight especially around the neck. my 3 mil would fit but I really need a 5 mil for those temps..........thanks anyway Chip

rental wetsuits.................... Eeewwwwwwww! Don't you know what people do in those things? :yuck:

As usual your posts are so helpful. I'm sure this makes the op feel great :no:

rental wetsuits.................... Eeewwwwwwww! Don't you know what people do in those things? :yuck:
ever hear of wet suit shampoo:shakehead:

Why yes, I have. In fact, the last person who borrowed mine sent me a whole package of dive gear care products, including the wetsuit shampoo.

So it was kind of like they were admitting to peeing in your wetsuit?:chuckle:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom