Wetlens(es) for my Panasonic LX10 with Nauticam housing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everybody, Im new on the forum and joined here since it seems to be a few people using the LX10, like me.

Ive been diving with the camera since January 2018, started with a Ikelite housing but overcame a good deal on a Nauticam Pro pack in mint condition so I've been using that since august.

I have mostly been taking photos of med-sized animals and I am starting to get comfortable with the camera, since I dive in Sweden WA is a bit out of the question due to dark environments pretty much year around if you don't want to take photos during safety stops.

Anyways, do you have any suggestions on wet lenses that could help my photography?

Reading a few of the threads here that the WA-wet lenses seems like a waste with this camera, Im going to Thailand i february so I thought it might be a good chance for me to try new subjects.

I also use two SEA&SEA ys-01 and focus light.

Heres a few of my pictures taken during 2018.... (Actually my pictures where way to big so I have to re-edit some).

There you go, a few samples from when I started in January to a couple of month ago... some have been edited alot some only very little.
taghud.jpg
Troll.jpg
Sjökock.jpg
Micke2.jpg
Grönbakgrund.jpg
Eremit.jpg
Anemon.jpg
Anton.jpg
Krabbtaska.jpg
Rödmanet.jpg
to a couple of month ago... some have been edited alot some only very little.

Love the jelly shot. Shame you can’t use the nauticaM MWL-1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom