West Palm Beach has a new 6 passenger dive charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterbearer

Contributor
Reaction score
Hypanutical dive charters is West Palm Beach's newest 6 pack dive charter . Our vessel is spacious 30ft catarmaran with 10' beam catering to all types of divers. All neccessary safty equitpment is on Board including first aid, life raft with gps and dan
O2 kit. The vessel is fully equipted with tank benches, fresh and salt water wash down. For more information please check out our website at www.hypnauticaldivecharters.com or give us a call at 561-309-4544 :eyebrow:

waterbearer:
Hypanutical dive charters is West Palm Beach's newest 6 pack dive charter . Our vessel is spacious 30ft catarmaran with 10' beam catering to all types of divers. All neccessary safty equitpment is on Board including first aid, life raft with gps and dan
O2 kit. The vessel is fully equipted with tank benches, fresh and salt water wash down. For more information please check out our website at www.hypnauticaldivecharters.com or give us a call at 561-309-4544 :eyebrow:

I'd like to check out your site, but neither link is working.

How about being really rude to a Scubaboard diver so we all get free dives?

Sorry about the problems with the site guys ... its been getting overhauled the last few days , we're heading out fri to do some lobster hunting on some nice patch reefs and ledges.I have room for 3 on fri. We will be doing runs sat and sun. Check out the new pics of the boat now that its finally been completely rigged for comfortable diving on the website www.hypnauticaldivecharters.com/ Call us at 561-309-4544 or send an email to hypnauticaldivers@yahoo.com if your interested in heading out. hope to see you at the dock. :D

Just a suggestion, but you might indicate where you depart from. I'm guessing the Riviera Marina, but...

I may have missed the information, but if it is there you might make it a bit more noticable.

Good luck with the new business!

The boat is docked at slip #64 at Lake Park Marina. There is a map on the website. Hope you can make it out soon.

Are you DMing for them, Kristy ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom