West Coast Grasshopper on deck

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mariposcuba

Reaction score
Hi there - new to all of this. On a lucky day I was asked to go to Cancun. I just got back last night. We went snorkeling in Isla de las Mujeres - hooked I AM! I am not even scuba-ing yet. I am going to tak a class next month. I cannot wait. So - just a hello. If anyone has any great advice for me - holla. I live in So. Cal (South Bay). Thanks - hope to c u under soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA. You’ll find lots of good info here to give you a jump-start on your future diving. Have fun here and Dive Safe……….Arduous

YAY! I will probably see u on the beach in your own back yard; I assist classes that train there! You have probably already heard of the lovely submarine canyon out there. So where r u taking your OW classes?

hey hey!!!! Well I was thinking dive and surf Redodo - then someone said sports chalet. Like I said I am a greenhorn. Do you have any recomendations where to take OW? What is OW? LOL. Jus playing. I didn't know about the submarine canyon. Perhaps you could fill me in?

Thank you to all of you who said hello! I hope soon I can take a cool pic underwater.

Now one of my good friends wants to take scuba with me. She is buying an ocean boat - so we just might be set!!!!:)

Actually, you've got both Dive N' Surf and Sea d Sea right in Redondo. The canyon is right off the beach at Veteran's Park, south of the pier. Among other things, of seasonal interest in the winter there, squid come to mate and lay eggs...

Hello and welcome from Texas!
Enjoy your OW class!
Ranz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom