We're baaaaack!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bacchus

Reaction score
From an incredible trip to the Galapagos. Trip report to follow in a week or two. Pics were a bit more difficult to take there. Blazing currents, fair visibility and shy animals all made for interesting photo ops. With that said....a teaser!

aaa.sized.jpg

Needs some PS work, but hey....I've been home less than 12 hours :D

Steve

That's Awesome! But I hate to tell ya we aren't gonna give ya 2 weeks for a trip report. You can't tease us with this then tell us to wait 14 whole days!

Glad you're home safe and you had a great time.

boney once bubbled...
Awesome shot!!!
Were the hammerhead's just passing by?
What would the guesstamate of # of them be??? 20?? 100??

There were schools of hammerheads on several of the dives. #'s ranged from 1 - 120+. This pic was taken on a dive at Wolf Island. We were at around 80 feet when I saw the beginning of the school below us about 20-30 feet. I desended to 115 feet where I could get an angle on them. The school was at a depth of around 100 feet at the top to 130 feet on the bottom. I would estimate 100-150 hammerheads. They just kept coming!

Dee once bubbled...
That's Awesome! But I hate to tell ya we aren't gonna give ya 2 weeks for a trip report. You can't tease us with this then tell us to wait 14 whole days!

Maybe only 7 days. I came home to 238 emails and a pile of work to get done before the end of the year. In the mean time.........

aab.sized.jpg

I just can't help myself. :D Somebody save me from the snow, work, and email! I want to go back to Darwin Island.

Lose control. You don't need to relax and resist those pressures. Go ahead, play with your pictures....you know you want to! :eek:ut:

Nice teaser photos!

Glad you and Allison are back safe and sound....post that trip report and lots more pictures when you have time.

Robin :D

It's actually good to be home. It's hard to believe how big Guinness got while we were away. He's 14 weeks and a roaring 43 pounds. I think he gained 10 lbs. in the 2+ weeks we were gone. :wacko:

Anyway.......back to work. I'm not sure that I can afford the puppy food. :D Say hey to Scott.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom